Channel your sunny state of mind for those long May Bank Holiday weekends with our spring essentials. Whether it’s brunch with the girls, a picturesque picnic or a night on the town, here are six sunshine-ready styles to transform your weekend. Whatever the occasion, we have what to wear for the May Bank Holiday covered.
- Brighten up your long weekend with these beautiful blossom prints. Whether you are going to a garden party, picnic or a sunny barbeque, these outfits will create the ultimate spring statement. Our first look presents the debut Wide Legged Trouser – Rosa. Its elegant shape perfectly complements the Classic Silk Top White, while keeping the dreamy beach flower print as the focus.
- For a casual yet sophisticated look, pair the Classic Cotton Shirt in White with the Pink Beach Flower Midi Silk Skirt. The pretty pastel shades are gorgeous for a warm spring day, creating a feminine feel to the outfit. Compliment your look with accessories that are both chic yet practical for any outdoor event. Our favourite Bristol spots for a picturesque picnic are the beautiful grounds of Ashton Court Mansion or the open greenery of Durdham Downs, perfect for a ball game or two.
- For those that will be enjoying a late brunch and an afternoon of shopping with friends, our number one choice is the Classic Silk Shirt in Sky Blue. This stylish yet ultra-comfortable shirt is perfect to pair with jeans for a laid-back look. Wear with trainers and a large shoulder bag for comfort and ease, ensuring those purchases are carried away gracefully.
- If a late lunch date is on the cards then the Silk Wide Legged Trouser in Silver is the stand out style when paired with the chic Cotton Top in Black. Offering a refined and truly sophisticated silhouette, this polished look transitions you effortlessly from day to evening. In our SCD HQ hometown, we suggest strolling around Clifton Village for a relaxed browse in the unique boutiques. Stop off at one of the quaint and charming cafes for coffee and cake.
- For our go-to day-to-night dress, discover the Classic Silk Dress in Soft Peach. This perfectly pastel shade is framed by the bespoke silver rose print, adding luxurious detailing to this flawless summer dress. Pair with subtle nude heels for an effortlessly elegant look.
- The Cotton Lace Mini Dress in Black is the only option for cocktail hour. Make an entrance to your evening drinks with this beautifully detailed dress. Pair this look with classic black heels, keeping the attention on the intricate lace dress and feminine silhouette. Accessorise with a pale pink clutch bag and gold jewellery, complimenting the dress’ custom-made gold-edge buttons. Not forgetting that the temperature may still drop, layer the dress with a stylish white blazer for chilly evenings.